While there’s reduced demand for our cycle race wear, we’ve temporarily turned our talents to making protection masks.
The ‘hydrophobic’ fabric we use in some clothing can be used to make an effective mask for everyday use, providing filtering and protection for exercising, going shopping or time at work.
Each mask is constructed by our expert team of seamstresses in Devon and comes with our trademark quality.
- They can be washed and used up to 20 times, making them an eco-friendly and cost-effective option compared to a disposable product
- Fit and effectiveness are enhanced thanks to the slight stretch of the fabric combined with a mouldable nose bridge
- The lightweight and durable fabric is comfortable to wear for long periods
- They are fully printable with logos or graphics, ideal for companies who want to present a professional image for staff and clients
- The water-resistant material means the masks can be worn outside in poor weather without losing performance